Fiancé Visa

U.S. immigration law permits the foreign-citizen fiancé of a U.S. citizen to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of entry on a nonimmigrant K-1 visa. In order to take advantage of this process, the foreign-citizen fiancé and U.S. citizen sponsor must have met in person within the past two years and must be legally free to marry at the time the fiancé petition is filed. Once the marriage takes place, the foreign-citizen spouse can go through adjustment of status to obtain a Green Card.

Contact the immigration attorneys at Fears Nachawati for assistance and advice on Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), and move one step closer to beginning a new life together with your future spouse in the United States.

Tags: , , ,

Practice Areas

Fears | Nachawati Law Firm was established to represent and help individuals and businesses by developing effective and creative problem solving strategies. Leveraging our broad skillset and knowledgeable attorneys, we are able to offer our clients exceptional legal services coupled with a strong focus on customer service. Our mission is to empower our clients to succeed in all that they endeavor.

More Areas of Practice


Inquiry Type

  • General
  • Personal Injury
  • Immigration
  • Bankruptcy
  • Drug Litigation
  • Family Law


With offices in Texas, Florida and Colorado and attorneys licensed in Texas, Florida, Colorado, Arkansas and Oklahoma, Fears | Nachawati is dedicated to attaining the best possible solutions for our clients’ business and personal needs. We strive to be professionals who are creative, empathetic and reliable.

All Areas Served

We Can Help

Contact Fears Nachawati today

Free Consulation

Live Chat (Online Now)