5 Common Financial Mistakes in Today’s Bad Economy
The Dallas Morning News published an article recently by bankrate.com regarding 5 common financial pitfalls that individuals make in a bad economy. The article outlines the below 5 mistakes and offers realistic solutions regarding how to avoid them. For a link to the article click here.
1. Continued spending using credit cards
2. Invading your nest egg – withdrawing money from your IRA or 401k
3. Paying for college without applying for aid
4. Investing inertia – long-term investment management
5. Obtaining cash from your home
If you have found yourself in one of the above situations not realizing that they were mistakes and cannot find a solution for relief then you may want to speak to an experience attorney who can discuss your options with you. Call us toll free at 1-866-705-7584 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.